General Notices are the official communication of Council to all practitioners registered with Council under the signature of the Registrar. Click on the links below to access the notices that have been issued per year.
- SACSSP-GENERAL NOTICE 2 of 2019 ERRATUM
- SACCSP-GENERAL NOTICE 2 of 2019 RESULTS OF ELECTION
- SACSSP GENERAL NOTICE 3 OF 2019 IDENTIFICATION OF UNREFERENCED PAYMENTS
- SACSSP GENERAL NOTICE 4 OF 2019 MEET AND GREET AT NACCW BIENNIAL CONFERENCE
- SACSSP GENERAL NOTICE 5 OF 2019 - FUMIGATION ON 5 JULY 2019
- SACSSP GENERAL NOTICE 6 OF 2019 - FIT AND PROPER REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL REGISTERED PRACTITIONERS CPD AUDITS AND REGISTRATION
- Accreditation Social Auxiliary and CYC Qualifications V3
Statements are issued by the secretariat after regular meetings of Council, the Professional Board for Social Work and the Professional Board for Child and Youth Care Work to inform practitioners registered with Council and the public on the outcomes of these meetings. Click on the links below to access the notices that have been issued per year.
Our website is under construction. We aim to have all information uploaded soon. If you have any enquiries on information that you hoped to find on this page, please send an email to email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding.