What to expect from a social service professional?
Every person who receives a service provided by a social service professional may expect the following:
- He or she is registered as social worker, social auxiliary worker, child and youth care worker in the professional category of registration and child and youth care worker in the auxiliary category of registration with the SACSSP and provide proof of such registration.
- He or she provides a quality and professional services in accordance with the standards of professional conduct associated with each professional group.
- He or she is competent and up to date in his or her area of work.
- He or she complies with the provisions of legislation, policies and procedures in general and in particular to specific social service being provided.
- He or she adheres to his or her profession’s professional code of ethics.
Your rights as a client and member of the public
If you have any enquiries on information that you hoped to find on this page, please send an email to email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding.